( please provide your consent for your preferred method of contact: Phone SMS Post)
To enable ongoing care and total quality improvement within this practice, and in keeping with the Australian Privacy Principles (2014), we wish to provide you with sufficient information on how your personal health information may be used or disclosed. By signing below, you (as a patient/guardian) are consenting that on obtaining your personal health information it may be used or disclosed by the practice for the following purposes:
- Follow up reminder/recall notices for treatment and preventative health care
- For accounting procedures and the collection of professional fees
- The diagnosis
and treatment of my condition, including the communication of relevant
information only, to
practice staff, specialists and other health care providers to ensure quality
care is provided.
- For legal related disclosures required by the court of law
- For disease notification as required by law
- For use when seeking treatment by other doctors in this practice
- For the purpose of obtaining medical records, previous clinical reports and management regimes,
etc. from other medical practitioners, institutions, laboratories etc.
- To inform the next of kin identified in my patient information of the outcome of treatment or to
obtain consent to necessary treatment when I am not able to provide such consent